Thursday, April 19, 2007

Is it Love

When I see you in the night
Your face twinkling in dim light
Your arms folded as cross
And your eyes gazing across

Stood there totally mesmerized
As in your beauty I dived
I got plunged in the depth
That in your eyes I crept

As you turned towards me
I went weak in my knee
Lost as I was in my thoughts
Felt as if I was a caught

As you walked in my direction
I saw the marvelous creation
The creation that's so perfect
Not even for God to object

The so perfect pair of eyes
The so perfect pair of lips
The so perfect flow of skin
The so perfect flow of hair

Whenever I see you around
It seems to be the surround
Surround of the nature
Surround of Beauty

Is this nothing but the Sign
the Sign for my love
My Love for you
or
Its plainly the Sign
that
Am falling in Love

1 comment:

  1. This a very beautiful and a sweet poem... i was never aware of the fact that there is a hidden poet in you.

    Cheers!
    Vaibhav Bhandari

    ReplyDelete