Though confused, but yes I am determined that we need to save trees, we need to save forests and we need to save the wild animals that have their habitat in the wild woods. You must be thinking WHY? Well lets go through the following points to answer this Why -
- Trees and forests are the source of clean air and most important is they are the source of oxygen that we thrive on.
- Trees are the source that help us conserve the fertile soil and the water
- Trees are the source of Food (don't we all love fruits?)
- Trees are the source of Fuel (Dry wood) (Fossil Fuel - Oil etc)
- Trees make forests that are habitat of the wild animals and these wild animals over ages would turn to be the source of Fossil Fuel for future generations (as is at the rate we are using the current resources, we would drain out all the oil in say next 100 or 200 years)
Do you want to join me in this initiative? Do you want to create a wave?????
So do I hear a Yes from you all who read this?