Thursday, November 10, 2011

Why oh why?

I often wonder when a mosquito bites us why do I think of a repellent, why a coil or HIT why dont I have the courage to question my municipality?

Why do I buy water in a bottle? Why do I purify water at my home? Does the water bill say that the tap water is only for washing clothes or having a bath? Why dont I get drinking water in my tap?

Why should I pay? a toll tax on every single black, nice looking road? Why a basic road, is not my right?

Why do I buy? an inverter or dream of a generator? Why dont I get current in my wires 24x7?

Why do we call? the private schools as public schools.. I always thought schools run by the government should be called public schools!!

Why- the cricketer? who sold the ethics of game sits in parliament or comes as an expert on sports channels?

Why someone? who is known? for beating his wife and had charges of holding drugs is a celebrity to judge dance shows and all of us watch and clap too?

Why is it that the? so called high profile tainted journalists still run public and talk shows and we all watch it...

Why dont I know? the fine on jumping a red signal or for not wearing a helmet? but am very well aware of the power of 100 rupees, the cost of integrity of most of the traffic guys across the country...

Why is a girl raped? in a roaming car in the capital of the country and all that the government says is, that girls should be careful...

Why does the trial? and judgment? of social activists take a few weeks but of Raja, Raju, Reddy needs careful exhaustive time consuming deliberations!!

Why even after killing hundreds? of people on road the blue line buses still ply on roads? Do you know any city apart from the capital of your country where the city buses crush people on a daily basis?

Why didn't we? protest on the roads when someone built elephants of stones for thousands of crores rupees in U.P., where people still dig pits to sleep or die of hunger?

Why a tainted, corrupt minister? is called to IIM and the Academy for IAS and is applauded? unstopped on his desi style?

No comments:

Post a Comment