Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sad State of Affairs

This is indeed sad state of affairs that Mayank had to sunset his Blog "Words from Thoughts" as well as "World of My Poems" due to some unavoidable circumstances.  I had requested him to help preserve his writings by ensuring that he takes the backup and sends it across to me.  He had sent me the Backup of "Words from Thoughts" and I uploaded the same under a new name. By God's Grace, all his blogposts were saved and I could upload them as is.

With regards to his Poems, I would try my level best to make him send them to me and then take it forward to ensure that I host it also on the alternate place.  

Please be informed that he is all well and he would be back sooner or later and at that time, I would handover his blog to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment