The following letter and thoughts are induced by an article - 5 Answers to the Pakistani Minister on Indiatimes.
I wrote this open letter to the Respected Pakistani Minister as after thoughts of Average Patriotic Indian.....So if you think that this letter sounds the way you would think, please leave your comments.....
Dear Mr. Rehman Mallik,
Once again you proved that the Indian Government made a mistake of Inviting you over to this country and made a mockery of itself with your comments that would go down the history as typical "Defensive" statements that clearly prove the Alarming state of Diplomatic affairs. The comments also clearly mark the stand from Pakistan that they are not so serious about getting the right balance between the two neighbors and they are happily playing in the hands of the "Religious" hatred and fanaticism.
I happened to read your five comments starting from the death of Capt Saurabh Kalia to the one involving Hafeez Saeed. I guess the world knows where your comments are coming from and you would need to ensure to stay put by not making any clarification to those comments that are totally apolitical and well reflecting the idiosyncratic thoughts.
Let me take you through your comments and the facts that you should have looked at before you made those statements -
1. "When Fight is going on the border, we really don't know whether he was killed with a Pakistani bullet or he died because of Bad Weather"
· You made the above comment with respect to our Brave Soldier Capt Saurabh Kalia. incidentally you seemed to have been lacking the knowledge about the torture that Capt Kalia went through with marks of burns from Cigarettes, puncturing of eardrums with hot rods and chopping of limbs and other body parts. I am not sure which sort of bad weather can create burns, chop off body parts and puncture the eardrums? Do do you mean to say the Pakistan's forces are equipped with bullets and sharpshooters who can result in such cases. Get Real Mr. Mallik!!!
2. “Courts have given bail to Hafiz Saeed and said not to arrest him because there is not sufficient evidence against him. India has given information and not evidence against Hafiz Saeed.”
· Interesting point that the world has accepted the “Evidences” of Hafiz being involved in the 26/11 as the Mastermind. He was named by Ajmal in his statement during the interrogation. What more evidence is required? Besides this Indian Authorities have also shared the required evidences against Hafiz and those certainly prove him as the Mastermind of the 26/11. Where did those evidences disappear? Or were they never presented to the Respected Court? If the Guys like Hafiz can freely roam around in Pakistan, then you should seriously look at the way the Information & Evidences are dealt with for such Criminals.
3. “So it is not a state sponsored Drama, state sponsored action. It is action by non-state actors. If you put things together, there are three guys, one coming from US, and he has the money, he has got credit cards, he has moved all over, he had created franchise, he had created social circle. All these should have come to attention of some agencies. Now the agencies failed. Both here and Pakistan. So, we have failed. Why? Because there was no interaction between Pakistan and India.”
· The Failure surely is there, but please Acknowledge that it is the failure of governance in your country where the terrorists get trained, from where they get the requisite logistic support, arms and ammunitions, where they can roam around freely for they would be waging a war against your most hated neighbor “India”. Get Real Mr. Mallik, without state sponsored activities, fully loaded terrorists from your country can’t sneak into our country and unleash the traumatic terror and barbaric activities. Incidentally, you are missing the point that without state sponsorship, they would not have been able to lay down this big a network to have meticulously planned each and every move that they did.
4. “Jundal also worked as one of the sources of a very elite agency of India. Now see, he has used agencies also and went rogue. Put it another way, you become a source, you become a double agent. While he is working living in India, he might have gone rogue and then these three individuals go to Pakistan”.
· What are you aiming to say Mr. Mallik? The official documents from Judal clearly provide the association he has with Pakistan and the agencies there. He holds a Pakistani Passport and he holds a National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistani (Name mentioned – Riyasat Ali, Document No 354050-397094-7). The later document doesn’t require him to have Visa to enter Pakistan and his location of stay is identified close enough to Muridka (the place that reportedly hosts LeT headquarters too). What is it that you achieved by making a statement hinting at Jundal working for elite Indian Agency, when he holds two of his documents that clearly suggest his position vis-à-vis Pakistan!!
5. We do not want any 9/11. We do not want any Bombay blasts, we do not want any Samjhauta Express, we do not want any Babri Mosque issue and we can work together not only for peace in Pakistan and India, but also for the region.”
· Mr. Mallik starting from 9/11 till Samjhauta Express are understood as the heinous crime of terrorism. But did you forget that there is this 26/11 and then the Attack on Indian Parliament also that we do not want? Even they were the acts of terrorism. Also, we the Indians do not want any of your country’s interest and interference in Kashmir. Why don’t you pull your sponsorship from there too? Please focus on these issues first and leave the case of Babri Mosque to be dealt within India. That is not the case you are supposed to speak about as it is an internal matter for us to deal with. Certainly it is another Religious Fanaticism that we faced and we would ensure that such cases do not make their occurrence. But as an outsider you have absolutely NO case to make a statement on Babri Mosque. That issue is long resolved now and everyone is at peace with the decision that has been taken to that effect.
All said and done Mr. Mallik, your statements once again proved that you guys live in the same state of affairs that we would refer as “Primitive”. You guys just make a statement that doesn’t make sense in the light of the facts known to the world. Its high-time that you guys got Real and accepted that there is certainly a big time failure of Governance in Pakistan. Please focus on the root causes that have dealt the big blow to you guys over and over again. Every time we would not come around to tell you “Guys, get your acts together”.
Finally Mr. Mallik – Please tell your Government not to take our patience and tolerance as an excuse to fend off your support to terrorism. The day the third largest army decides to wipe off those terror camps, there would be no place in the world to save your Government from embarrassment. You know it well from 1971 when 3000 odd Indian Soldier under General Jack had given 30 minutes ultimatum for Public Surrender. Hope you would not like the History to be repeated!!!!!!!