Friday, September 11, 2015

Being Vegetarian is Human

If you have a weak heart, I would suggest you to skip this presentation.
This presentation shows why we the Vegetarians are better off and why we should promote vegetarianism. The truth behind the way they raise, and slaughter animals to make their living would definitely bring on you feelings to stop slaughter houses. This is Barbaric act....

Those who promote meat and who support mean as a vital source of protein also need to see the way they promote the Barbaric acts as highlighted in the presentation by @peta.  They should also note that the unhealthy and unhygienic ways including GMO chemicals that are induced in the animals are one of the reason why the overall health of a human being is deteriorating. It is important to know the pros and cons of meat consumption and for me, I see that the cons outweigh pros by a huge margin.


I am happy to say I am a Vegetarian and have been happy to be so all my life.













No comments:

Post a Comment