Sunday, May 1, 2011

Way out of Solitude

There are many around us whom we see sulking and getting hit by the rounds of depression for they find themselves all alone whether they are actually alone or they are surrounded by ppl.  irrespective of the circumstances and situation.  Loners is the words that I guess has been created for them.  This is more of a Psychometric situation for them to deal out for themselves.  From where I see, this state of loneliness hits them for their pursuit for happiness, where they chase happiness by the way of their own perception and opinions.  Such people from the perspective I see define the way things should happen for them to be happy. These people live their life by moments i.e they live the moments of their life with prejudice. Now there is the mistake they make and there is where they limit themselves and their though process. They need to learn that if they presume things to be happening in particular manner, then they are limiting the way things have to turn.  This way they are getting bogged down by their own expectations.

To step out from the Lane of Solitude and By-lane of Loneliness they need to live life not by the moments in life, but Live the life in each of these moments.  Though its easier said than done, it needs a lot of patience and perseverance.  One need not chase happiness, but get in the acts to make happiness chase it.

Whenever they feel lonely, they need to look around and find themselves surrounded with many things including their own thoughts.  They need to stop burdening themselves with their own expectations of things turning in their favor in a particular fashion.  They need to open up and to even the loneliness and find themselves with the must needed time for introspection and try to find solutions to the shortcomings they might have.

BTW for one such moment when I though I was alone, I recalled an old Dialogue from one of the movies of Big B.  Worked on it and came out with another aspect to life.  Here it goes for your read -

"मैं और मेरी तन्हाई अक्सर ये बातें करते हैं, कि गर तुम होती तो ऐसा होता, तुम होती तो वैसा होता| गर तुम होती तो ऐसा कराती, गर तुम होती तो वैसा करती| पर तुम आज नहीं हो, ना ही है तुम्हारा अक्स साथ मेरे| आज मैं अपनी तन्हाई में खुद से ही बात करता हूँ, अपनी तन्हाई में मैं खुद से मिल पाता हूँ और खुद को जान पाता हूँ|  मैं और मेरी तन्हाई अक्सर बातें करते हैं, कि तुम नहीं हो तो कितना सही है, मैं खुद से मिलकर अपनी खामियां जान और समझ सकता हूँ| उन्हें में सुधार सकता हूँ|  अपनी तन्हाई से बात करके में खुद को जान सकता हूँ और एक अच्छा इंसान बनकर खुदा की कायनात से दर्द के कुछ लम्हे कम कर सकता हूँ"

The way I would put it in English "I often talk to myself in my solitude and say if you would have been here, you would have been doing this or that, if you would have been here you would have said this or that.  Right now you are not there so I am alone with myself to do an introspection and find my shortcomings.  Good that you are not there that my solitude is telling me about the things I need to improve.  Me and my solitude often talk about the way I should not be doing things and the way I should turn around my persona to help make ppl around be more comforted with my behavior."

No comments:

Post a Comment